01. The use of Websites Designed / Developed / Hosted / Maintained / Promoted / Supported by BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd, Here in after referred as “Bridge Logic Software”, service is subject to the Terms and Conditions mentioned here under. By accepting our services, you are agreeing to use the Service with these terms and conditions under all applicable laws and regulations.
02. You agree that under any circumstances, the amount of compensation claimed because of any reason would not exceed the amount actually paid for using BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd. For example, under any circumstances the domain name related claims would not exceed the amount paid for domain name registration.
03. All services provided by BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd are valid for One Year only unless otherwise stated.
04. By using any of the services, You agree to abide by all the terms published here.
05. You agree & accept that all services provided by BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd would commence only after complete payment of the agreed amount.
06. By Using BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd, You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Bridge Logic Software, the Registry, their respective parent companies and subsidiaries, and all of their respective executives, directors, officers, attorneys, managers, employees, consultants, contractors, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including, without limitation, legal costs) arising out of or related to BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd. This indemnification obligation will survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement for whatever reason.
07. You agree and confirm that that BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd may, at our sole discretion, change the Pricing Structure at any time without prior intimation. However, this will only apply to future period/s.
08. The violation of the terms & conditions will result in cancellation of services and no refund will be made.(Refund is only done with in week if unsatisfactory condition found)
09. Non-usage of the service does not entitle you for a refund of any portion of the payment made to us for this service.(Refund is only with in week of payment valid for unsatisfactory conditions)
10. You agree that you will not use the BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd Web Services for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful. You also agree that you will not use the BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd Web Services for the transmission of material that is harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or invasive of another’s privacy. You agree not to use excessive CPU resources, using excessive disk space, attempting to gain access to root and other clients’ accounts (hacking), installing continuously running programs, and reselling CGI scripts. You further agree that you are solely responsible for your content and you acknowledge that BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd acts as a passive conduit for the distribution and transmission of your data. You represent and warrant the content you provide to BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd (a) does not infringe on Bridge Logic Software’s or any third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; (b) does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (c) is not defamatory, trade libelous, pornographic or obscene; or (d) does not contain viruses or other similar harmful or deleterious programming routines. If you violate this provision you will be penalized up to and including termination of your rights to use the service and any other remedies available to BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd by law.
11. BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd will monitor the Emails/ Business Queries in order to track the search engine performance & no data with regard to this would be disclosed to any third party. On your special request, the monitoring could be removed but after such an act, BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd would not be in a position to forward any performance report of your website.
12. You acknowledge your right to use the Service is personal to you. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You shall be fully liable for all use of your account, including any unauthorized use of your account by any third-party.
13. In consideration for using Bridge Logic Software, you agree to provide us current, complete, and accurate registration information as prompted to do so by BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd and to maintain and update this information as required keeping it current, complete and accurate.
14. All the contents of this Service are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Service is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this Service. The information from or through this service is provided on “AS IS ” basis , and all warranties , expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods , service or channel, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded. BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd and its parent, affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time for damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Service, or any of its contents, or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the Service or any such contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the service. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation. You agree that BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd has no responsibility or liability including but not limiting to the deletion, corruption, loss or failure to store any messages or content / data maintained or transmitted by any BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd Web Services. You acknowledge and agree that no compensation shall be payable whatsoever with respect to the aforesaid by BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd. BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd makes no warranty that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. Certain links on the Service lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd has no control or connection, business or otherwise . These services are external to BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd and by visiting these , you are outside the BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd web service and its channels. BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd neither endorses in any way nor offers any judgement or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity , availability of any of the goods or services or for any damage , loss or harm , direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visiting and transacting on these services.
15.You agree to indemnify and hold harmless BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd, its parent, affiliates and associates, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post to or transmit or as a result of any transaction done on or through this site. This indemnification obligation will survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement for whatever reason.
16. The Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India . The Courts of law at Delhi/New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
17. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
18. In the event of non-payment of any services, BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltdreserves the right to re-sell the Domain, Layout & all other related material to any third party or use itself, including the Domain/ Content / Structure/ Layout and all other related material without any intimation & no further correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
19. All amounts paid to BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd are non-refundable/non- transferrable under any circumstances. Wherever in this Agreement the masculine, feminine, or neuter gender is used, it will be construed as including all genders, and wherever the singular is used, it will be deemed to include the plural and vice versa, where the context so requires.
20. BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd reserved the right to add / change / modify the terms of this Agreement. Changes could be made by us after the first posting to the Site and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to use services provided by BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd. BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd reserves the right to modify, suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all channels, or service at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and services contained/ not contained on the site without prior notice.
21. Limitation of Liability : You agree that BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd (for the purposes of this section, BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd includes, without limitation, BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd’s executives, directors, officers, attorneys, managers, employees, consultants, contractors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, registries, third-party providers, merchants, licensors, or the like, or anyone else involved in creating, producing, or distributing BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd’s services) will not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss that may occur due to any.
Loss of registration of a domain;
Use of your domain;
Access delay or access interruption to BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd’s registration system;
Non-delivery or mis delivery of data between you and BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd and/or between BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd and the registry;
Event beyond BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd’s reasonable control;
Processing of the application;
Processing of any modification to the record associated with your domain;
Suspension or cancellation of your registration by BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd;or
Application of any dispute resolution provision herein.
Furthermore, BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damage of any kind, including, without limitation, lost profits, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract or tort, including, without limitation, negligence, or otherwise, even if BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damage. In no event will BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd’s maximum liability exceed the total amount paid to BridgeLogic Software Pvt Ltd.
BLS - Privacy By accessing this website and its pages (here in after referred to as the 'Website'), you declare that you acknowledge the following terms and conditions of use (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Terms and Conditions’)Bridge Logic Software Pvt Ltd owned Network Site (herein after referred to as the ‘Bridge Logic Software’). If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please refrain from accessing this Website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE Copyright All the information available in Bridge Logic Software Pvt Ltd & Network Sites has been taken from very reliable sources. However Bridge Logic Software Pvt Ltd do not take any responsibility of accuracy or correctness of data . They may vary from editors to editors. Bridge Logic Software Pvt Ltd & its Network Sites are information portals developed solely to cater the information need of people.
Bridge Logic Software Pvt Ltd does not take any responsibility of any loss arising due to any representation of information in this site. In no event shall Bridge Logic Software Pvt Ltd is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the service, the materials and the products As stated, Bridge Logic Software Pvt Ltd is an information service providers for business facilitation & hence users are advised to verify the accuracy & correctness of data before entering any kind of transactions or contract.
We do not take any responsibility of any loss/ damage of any nature occurred because of use of this site. Users are solely responsible for their decisions of any kind of contract/ transaction & Bridge Logic Software Pvt Ltd cannot be held liable for this. As stated, Bridge Logic Software Pvt Ltd cannot be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, consequential or incidental damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the service, the materials & the products. Users should acknowledge & accept any contract/ transaction at their own risk. The information presented here has been compiled from publicly aired and published sources. Bridge Logic Software Pvt Ltd respect these sources and is in no way trying to infringe on the respective copyrights or businesses of these entities. Bridge Logic Software Pvt Ltd does not take any responsibility in any kind of damage/ loss because of the use of this site.
Users must ascertain & accept their responsibility before entering into any contract or transaction as they would be doing so at their own risk. Bridge Logic Software Pvt Ltd sites can be used solely for personal usage. No Warranty: Bridge Logic Software Pvt Ltd uses reasonable efforts in order to ensure the reliability of the information presented on the Website, but makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided on the Website. Any information published and any opinions expressed on the Website are provided by Bridge Logic Software Pvt Ltd for personal use and for informational purposes only; they may be changed by Bridge Logic Software Pvt Ltd at any time without prior notice . No Offer :
The information published on the Website does not constitute a solicitation to submit an offer, nor does it constitute an offer or a recommendation to acquire or sell investment vehicles or to conduct any other transactions. The Website is not intended for persons who are subject to a place of jurisdiction that forbids the publication of or access to the Website. Limitation of Liability : Bridge Logic Software Pvt Ltd disclaims, without limitation, all liability for any loss or damage of any kind, including any direct, indirect or consequential damages, which might be incurred through the use of or access to the Website, or any links to third-party websites.
This is also valid for losses and damages caused by viruses or other sources. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: Subject to the Terms and Conditions set forth herein, any use of the Website and all legal disputes arising in connection therewith shall exclusively be governed by Indian law. Exclusive place of jurisdiction is Indore.